Inktrap is an independent product design and development team based in London, with clients ranging from tech startups to multinational businesses. We thrive on solving complex problems in elegant and practical ways.
We pride ourselves on our collaborative process, supportive environment and practical approach. Our team is friendly, motivated and cares deeply about delivering quality products. Everyone in the studio contributes to developing our process and has a say in how we work.
We're a calm and collaborative company, and we value our team. Our benefits include:
- Varied work on a range of interesting products and services
- Flat structure with no ego and lots of autonomy
- 27 days holiday each year (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours (most of the team do 9:30am to 6pm)
- No overtime, ever
- Annual budget for books, courses, conferences and other resources to help develop your skills
- Team carbon footprint completely offset each month (info)
- Up-to-date MacBook with admin rights and any other equipment you need
- Competitive salary based on real industry data
- Progression and pay reviews every 6 months with a clear progression framework
Learn more about what it's like to work at Inktrap at inktrap.co.uk/join