Are you the designer we’ve been looking for?
We’re looking for a talented designer to work in our small (but growing), friendly, creative team.
It’s a team made up of permanent employees and freelance talent: writers, designers, animators and developers. But what unites us is our mission to create work with real depth and quality. We’re determined to equip our people with the opportunities, tools and time they need to do that.
You’ll be working in our niche – B2B tech – where agency experience in that world would be a bonus. Probably 3-4+ years.
Designing for online and off
We need someone who is an allrounder. You’re comfortable setting type and building website components. You can confidently deliver a storyboard and follow a brand’s guidelines.
We’re just as interested in how you approach your work. We want someone who doesn’t just deliver to a brief but asks the right questions. Because they understand that great design comes from an understanding of the client, the tech and the needs of the user. Someone who’s able to explain and talk through their work to teammates and clients alike.
Most importantly, we like team players. Designers who love working with other creatives, and who are open and passionate about their work and the work of the whole team.
We’re a remote agency, so we need someone who’s a good communicator and comfortable chatting and collaborating with colleagues on the other end of Slack chats and Zoom calls.
What you need
- Experience designing for B2B tech companies
- Great technical skills and a keen eye for well crafted and balanced design
- Comfortable covering aspects of a web design
- Basic understanding of UX and UI principles
- An ability to explore and implement ways to bring brands to life in a digital environment
- Experience in working on design systems
- Experience collaborating with content writers, designers and dev teams
- Comfortable presenting your ideas clearly and concisely.
Tech, tools and specs
- Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Prototyping software (we mostly use Figma for our prototypes but if you have experience in Framer or Principle too then great)
- Fundamentals in graphic design and typesetting
- Bonus: Experience with After Effects or 3D software. Good understanding of HTML, CSS
The job specs
- Junior/Midweight Designer – with a mix a graphic design experience and digital skills
- Full-time – but open to flexible arrangements
- Remote but regular meet-ups and socials post-Covid – offices are so 2019
- £30-35k pro-rata depending on experience/skills
- Other benefits/perks like tech and training budget, flexible hours, shorter working weeks etc.
How to apply
Email us at email@example.com with a cover note, your CV and a portfolio of relevant work samples.