Graphic Designer at Apartamento Studios, Berlin
Apartamento Studios is looking for a full-time Graphic Designer to join our Berlin office, to create and manage digital and print designs for our client base across various creative industries.
You will be working on a wide range of visual design projects, including identity and branding assignments, graphic design for print and digital, as well as editorial and spatial design. As Graphic Designer for Apartamento Studios you will leverage your sizeable skills and wealth of experience to raise the bar for our creative output.
You can work well autonomously as well as part of a team, are aware of current creative trends and are willing to explore different design solutions, self-initiated research is an essential part of your work.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- At least 3/4 years of experience in a similar role in a professional, deadline-oriented environment.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English - German and/or Italian a welcome plus.
- Ability to think digital and experienced in UX design.
- Effective communication. Whether it’s keeping people in the loop, explaining an approach, giving and receiving feedback, or advocating for design within the company.
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Being able to work with Sketch, Figma and/or XD to create strong digital interfaces.
- Strong understanding of frontend development of websites and apps to enable a fluent collaboration with developers.
- Sophisticated sense of typography and an understanding of its relevance to good design both online and offline.
- Experience overseeing post-production, pre-press and press including retouching, colour correction and file delivery.
- A portfolio which demonstrates expertise across a range of platforms.
- You have a broad interest for design, interiors and architecture, and obviously an enthusiasm for the brand Apartamento.