WHY WE ARE HERE
Based in Soho Square, London, Bow & Arrow is an entrepreneurial team of 50+ ‘Genius Misfits’. Guided by a set of core values and driven by a collective desire to make a positive impact in the world through the work we do every day.
We create digital products, services and ventures for game-changing businesses, including BMW MINI, Google, British Airways, Airbnb, John Lewis, The Wall Street Journal and Amex.
Bringing together the sharpest creative, strategic and commercial minds, we work in tight, truly collaborative and high-performing teams to accelerate concepts from idea to market-ready, quicker than anyone else can.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to combine world-class innovation with cutting-edge implementation and create tangible impact with some of the biggest brands in the world.
Within Bow & Arrow there are two core teams that are experts in our professional disciplines - creative and strategy. These combine to make up a number of tightly knit, flexible start-up teams. As a Designer you are a core member of the Design team and are here to bring strategic design thinking and excellent execution to the delivery of every project, injecting fresh energy, proactivity and impact into the journey.
As a Designer you will be:
- Working in partnership with Strategy to come up with new ideas and develop creative concepts to deliver against the strategic direction on each project
- Carrying out research and design referencing to explore and execute world-class concepts, customer experiences and brand identities
- Creating context boards relating to the client’s context: competitors, value, brand assets and guidelines, strengths and weaknesses
- Using design to drive impact, create clarity and help enhance the story, narrative or proposition – consistently leveraging the creative process effectively to uphold our high quality of creative output
- Inputting into storytelling to create the full proposition and creating compelling presentations and workshops, making everything immersive and clear to the client
- Ensuring all outputs and presentations are designed to a high standard of quality, in good time for client delivery
- Interacting with our clients throughout the project – putting together and presenting back the work and answering questions on your own work
- Supporting internal initiatives and playing an active role in the intern programme as a whole – from carrying out intern interviews to introducing, onboarding and training interns when they first join to provide them with a positive learning experience at Bow & Arrow
- Coaching interns through their day-to-day performance and growth journey on your project, sharing feedback and providing them with a positive learning experience at Bow & Arrow
- Taking on a mentoring role with 1-2 interns – creating personal objectives and finding opportunities to achieve them
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- An absolute must have in every candidate is that they live and truly believe our values of being driven, fearless, striving for better, bringing your authentic self and being generous in all that we do
- We look for people with a growth mindset who thrive working at pace with new and complex problems. You’ll love working autonomously as a team, be skilled at navigating ambiguity and adept at challenging your client to think differently
- ‘Design’ at Bow & Arrow is an equal mix of creative thinking, and creative execution, so you will need to be able to fluidly work across the spectrum of design, doing what it takes and finding ways to help the work land with impact
- As a Designer, you will need to have a solid level of craft, good eye for detail and drive to create world-class execution, using design to drive impact, create clarity and constantly looking for ways to improve and set new industry standards
HOW TO APPLY
If you think you would be the perfect addition to our team, please apply through the link below. As we are now part of Accenture Interactive, you will be taken through to the Accenture recruitment page to finish your Bow & Arrow application.
Please send us:
- 5 bullet points on why you would be a great addition to the Bow & Arrow team.
- Your CV and portfolio
Without these two pieces we will sadly not be able to consider your application. Furthermore we will only be able to respond to shortlisted applicants. Good luck!