Digital Product Designer
Bow & Arrow is a team of venture builders. We create digital products, services and ventures for game-changing businesses, including BMW MINI, Google, British Airways, Airbnb, John Lewis, The Wall Street Journal and Amex. The impact we are having is changing the way people live, bank, work, and travel. You can hear more about who we are and what we do on our website.
We are not your typical consultancy and we are much more than your traditional design studio. Bringing together the sharpest creative, strategic and commercial minds, we work in tight, truly collaborative and high-performing start-up teams to accelerate concepts from ideas to market-ready ventures. We are backed by the superpower that is Accenture, which opens doors to the largest enterprises.
Building a venture takes a village and we need all types of skills at B&A. We are looking for 'genius misfits' who thrive on excellence and collaboration. We want people to help us grow and evolve – finding new work, contributing to the culture, mentoring and growing the team.
Within every specialized start-up team, there are two core teams that provide expertise in our professional disciplines – creative and strategy. As a Designer you are here to bring strategic design thinking and excellent execution to the delivery of every project, from early-stage idea generation until detailed design of service features in a digital product.
Within this role, you will:
- Work in partnership with Strategy to come up with new ideas and develop creative concepts to deliver against the strategic direction of each project
- Map existing and future user experience through customer journeys, blueprints and ecosystem maps to identify key pain points and areas of opportunity
- Plan, conduct and synthesise customer and cross-category design research to explore and execute world-class concepts and customer experiences
- Lead client conversations within your design specialism – bringing them into the creative process, providing articulate recommendations and helping drive the work forward to launch
- Use design to drive impact, create clarity and help enhance the story, narrative or proposition – bringing creativity into every part of the process, from creative writing and digital prototypes, to commercial models and pitch videos
- Mentor and coach interns through their day-to-day project work and overall growth journey at B&A
What we love in a candidate:
- Strong experience design and digital product design skills, with the ability to fluidly work across the spectrum of design, doing what it takes to help the work land with impact
- A proactive attitude and growth mindset to think around problems, navigate ambiguity and challenge clients to think differently
- World-class execution with an eye for detail and the passion to constantly strive to improve, challenge creative boundaries and take the work to the next level
- Autonomous leadership and drive to lead the work, team and client to launch
- 2+ years of professional experience in the design industry
An absolute must have in every candidate is that they live and truly believe our values of being driven, fearless, striving for better, bringing your authentic self and being generous in all that we do.
Our inclusion promise:
We are building a team that represents the diversity of our society and we are looking for people who will be a cultural add, not a cultural fit.
Bow & Arrow is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone who works at B&A.
HOW TO APPLY
If you think you would be the perfect addition to our team, please apply through the link below. As we are now part of Accenture Interactive, you will be taken through to the Accenture recruitment page to finish your Bow & Arrow application.
Please send us:
- 5 bullet points on why you would be a great addition to the Bow & Arrow team
- Your CV and portfolio of work
Without these pieces we will sadly not be able to consider your application. Furthermore we will only be able to respond to shortlisted applicants.