We are looking for a Junior designer to join the rapidly-growing corporate side of Not-Another-Bill (www.bespokely.cc)
Our focus is to create truly unique gifting experiences for a range of clients and brands.
Our clients range of companies from small boutiques to larger brands such as Twitter, Spotify, Google, Netflix and Instagram. There is huge demand for interesting and engaging gifts that help brands communicate with their clients and staff and we see ourselves very much at the forefront of this.
You’ll be joining us at a very exciting time as the business rapidly scales and develops it’s offering further.. You’ll be excited by the prospect of bringing your creativity to a fast paced growth environment where there is opportunity to be super creative and innovative in order to disrupt the market and grow the business into a global gifting brand.
The role straddles the traditional ‘artworker role’ where you are creating print ready artwork and one of a digital designer, developing and conceptualizing based on a brief.
The work is varied and highly creative. To give an example, one day you may be designing the packaging for a UEFA trophy or a Netflix hamper for a new show launch, another you may be conceptualizing what gifts should be in the goodie bags for the Oscars.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Creating print ready artwork for a mixture of clients and projects.
- Completing accurate design drawings and proofs for each client project.
- Helping develop the creative ideas and workflow between the account team, sales, buyers and client.
- Coming up with creative and innovative ideas for client gifting, packaging, products and touchpoints.
- Helping support and populate the bespokely ecommerce platform. - Image cropping, sizing and display.
- Building specific landing and marketing pages that convert prospective clients on the bespokely site.
- Creating a mixture of marketing assets (leaflets, catalogs, email newsletters, and social posts for Bespokely) .
- Helping populate and roll out further client websites for our corporate clients.
- Working alongside the wider corporate team to create tailored Corporate presentations for prospective clients.
You will be a dynamic designer with a love of design and passion for creativity. Confident, practical, with a good understanding of retail, product and all things design. You’ll be great at working within a team and have a ‘hands-on’ and ‘can do’ attitude, particularly when working to tight project deadlines. Fluency in English (both written and spoken) with copywriting skills and impeccable grammar. Strong attention to detail and ability to balance multiple workstreams, tasks, and deliverables.
You’ll be ambitious and be looking to grow in the role, building towards more senior positions in the business in time.
We’re lucky enough to work with a range of inspiring brands in varying sectors including Netflix, Twitter, Spotify, Paypal as well as some smaller boutiques.
Your Experience & Skills
- Around 2-3 years professional design experience, designing digital products and content, but we're open to less if the candidate has proven interest and capabilities.
- Ideal experience in Shopify
- Full Adobe Creative Suite + Figma/XD, animation
- Experience of day-to-day project management across a range of project types.
- Comfortable in working across multiple concurrent projects of varying size and type.
- Though this is not necessarily a client-facing role however, experience and confidence when communicating with clients is key.
- Whilst extensive experience is not a necessity, it would be good to demonstrate examples of working on a range of creative projects
Programs you’d be using
- Adobe CS
- Shopify + Plugins
- Monday (CRM)
- 25 Days Holiday
- Additional paid leave on bank holidays.
- Team drinks,
- Employee discount,
- Gym membership,
- Art pass,
- Birthday leave.