WE ARE TOMMY, ARE YOU?
Are you a passionate and driven Senior Motion Designer? Are you able to think conceptually and technically at the same time? Tommy is seeking a talented Senior Motion Designer to join its international team of creatives, designers, developers and producers creating high-calibre creative work for some of the world’s biggest entertainment and brand clients.
Working alongside our Art Directors, storyboarding and leading the design development of a wide range of assets: from social media campaigns to live events (on/offline), from AR filters to the most innovative digital OOH all over the world. We are looking for an ambitious Senior Motion Designer that likes to mix different media and is comfortable with vector illustrations, still images, collages, snippets of footage and big bold type.
- Daily you will be expected to:
- Deliver first in class motion design
- Be an all round expert of the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Be on top of the latest trends
- Showcase an instinctive good eye
- Push the work of our design team
- Inspire our creative team and our clients
- Be able to motivate your design choices internally and externally
- Have a strategic design mind, deeply routing all your work in research
- Oversee more junior members
- A big plus if you have passion and knowledge of the following:
- Working with audio
- Grading ( in particular using DaVinci)
- 3D and AR
- Creative coding
- Working for events (e.g. Project Mapping)
- You take design and your craft really seriously, but you enjoy working in a team, sharing ideas and tricks with the rest of the team.
- You are primarily a great storyteller
- You never stop learning
- You take nothing for granted
- You always ask why, why not, what if
- You mix weird ingredients
- You love different
How to apply
If you think you’ve got the skills, talent, and style to be our new Senior Motion Designer, get in touch with us at email@example.com. Send your CV and portfolio along with a cover letter email explaining why you are the best person for the job.
We’re committed to furthering equality and diversity in the creative industry, so we’ll be especially happy to see applications from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds. Tommy believes the advertising industry should reflect the world to which it speaks.
Local applicants legally allowed to work in the UK and able to work in our London office only, please. If you’re a recruiter, please don’t call us. We’ll call you.