Pentagram London is looking for a highly creative junior Graphic Designer to join Luke Powell and Jody Hudson-Powell’s team working remotely to start but eventually/pandemic permitting at their London office.
We’re looking to fill a new role; a designer who is interested in supporting the team in building strong and striking visual identities and developing their skill set in pitching, ideation to delivery.
We work across a variety of sectors with a mixture of companies at all stages of growth primarily on brand design, including tech, AI, gaming, finance, entertainment, culture and fashion and this position within our team plays a key role in the success of our work. Our current core team is made up of two creative directors, two project managers, three designers and one 3D/motion designer. We’re a collaborative team and this role will be a good fit for someone who thrives working both collaboratively and singularly from idea generation through to design development, formatting and delivery.
Our team have strong technical skills, an ability to problem solve and think strategically and depending on the role, we use various softwares to bring their ideas to fruition, , including Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Glyphs, Cinema 4d, Figma, CSS and JS amongst others.
We are actively seeking applications from qualified individuals and groups who are under-represented in the workplace, whether in relation to religion, ethnicity, age, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation or disability. On this occasion we are only able to accept applications from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK. We appreciate and review all applications but will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
• Medicash: a private healthcare plan which provides reimbursement of some medical expenses (inc. dental, eye tests, etc.)
• Life Assurance
• 20 days holidays a year pro rata (plus 8 bank holiday)
• Full term contract with a six months probation from start date
• Competitive salary
• Fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite
• Keen to learn and explore, with strong sense of responsibility and attention to detail
• Any knowledge and skills in the following are desirable although not essential: Figma, AfterEffect, Cinema 4D, HTML, CSS and JS knowledge