Who we are
Sparks is a brand and design agency for ambitious organisations with rich histories. We help them connect with a changing audience. To discover and express what matters now.
Our work starts with defining and designing the core brand. Right through to the final delivery and ongoing campaigns. Sometimes it’s in print, more often it’s online.
Like the rest of the world, we’re mostly working remote. But the creative team are gradually getting back into our Shoreditch studio. You’ll be welcome there too.
We are currently looking for a Digital Project Manager to join the team for 9-12 months. We are flexible about the hours, currently the role is part time but see potential to make it to a full time position if you've got additional skills to bring to the team. First we want to find the right person, then we’ll find a way to make it work.
You’ll be someone who understands the creative process, able to support the team, comfortable in front of clients and able to deliver our digital projects.
At our core we’re about brand, from strategy through to design and implementation. We have a growing range of digital projects that need specific expertise and guidance. From designing dashboards for institutional investors, to digital campaigns for down-to-earth charities, alongside comprehensive websites for larger corporates.
As a lean and versatile studio, we’re happy to wear multiple hats within the company. We collaborate throughout the stages of a project, from idea development, strategy, all the way through to delivery.
You’ll be working day–to–day with the creative team, liaising with developers and clients. We’ll give you a healthy dose of freedom, plus responsibility to deliver work that you’re proud of.
Salary expectations will be based on experience. We'd like you to be in place from September, but open to starting sooner to if you want a longer handover period.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Knowledge of a variety of CMS platforms and technologies
- Totally at ease communicating with clients
- Comfortable setting up and running meetings and workshops
- Creating proposals, timelines, project structures and monitoring the process will float your boat
- Building bridges between client, creative and production teams to enable smooth delivery
- An independent manager of workload and deadlines
Bonus points for:
- Proficient use of project management platform monday.com
- Driving discovery workshops
- Any user journey / wire-framing / UX skills and ability
- Able to spend at least a day in the studio every few weeks.