We are an award winning digital product and growth studio. We help founders and brands create outstanding digital products and bring people to them.
We are looking for midweight to senior level User Experience Designers to join our design team and lead (or contribute to) the UX function across the agency to help us deliver high performing digital products that enable our exciting new startup clients to grow.
We can offer either a full time or part time role (min 2.5 days per week).
You'll lead on:
UX Research: Developing and executing our UX research methodologies to ensure our designs are always data driven
Campaign design: UX design for the entire user journey from the first touchpoint to conversion
Website & app UX: mapping out the key user flows through the product, from wireframing and prototypes to conversion rate optimisation
You’ll work closely with our in-house client services, delivery, design, engineering and performance marketing teams to deliver excellent, high-performing digital design. It’s a hands-on role with client contact and an opportunity to help us improve the way we approach user experience design throughout the agency.
- Commercial experience working on product builds with complex user flows and high quality UI design
- Experience leading UX within a cross-functional team
- Experience running stakeholder workshops with clients (or client-side)
- UX & UI design tools such as Figma, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq
- Prototyping tools such as InVision, Marvel, Overflow
- User session replay tools such as Full Story