Who we are:
We’re a creative studio that makes brands for the real world.
We unlock creative opportunities through genuine human understanding. By activating brand experiences that respond to real people in real-world situations, we move audiences (and the needle) because brands who sway hearts, win big.
We’re after someone who loves getting stuck into creative briefs. Someone who lives and breathes design, always brings that fresh thinking and wants to be involved from the start to the finish of every project.
- A conceptual thinker with the design skills to visualise their ideas
- Minimum 1 year studio experience
- Great knowledge of Adobe software, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, plus digital and animation ambitions
- Highly organised and proactive with excellent attention to detail
- A strong desire to get stuck in, meet new people and have fun
Everyone at Anagram needs to:
- Roll-up their sleeves, get stuck in and bring the energy
- Thrive under pressure and welcome challenges
- Be solution-focused, highly motivated and eager to improve
- Encourage open communication and have a sense of curiosity
- Be passionate about making fresh, innovative work and being part of a team that helps others succeed
- Park their ego, be down to earth, and treat others with respect
- Be upbeat and fun-loving… we don’t take ourselves too seriously!
- Studio pension scheme
- New starter bonus
- Additional paid training
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Generous holidays and additional breaks like birthdays off
- Flexible working (3:2 studio:remote days)
- Flexi studio hours including finishing at 2pm on Fridays