Are you a creative designer with an eye for detail, exquisite taste, a passion for social media, and with brilliant project-management skills? We want to hear from you.
We are a creative and design studio based in London. Since 2009, our talented pool of brand experts, designers, moving image, strategists and storytellers produce some of the world’s most loved brand experiences, campaigns and websites.
Some of our clients include: Saatchi Gallery, Soho House, Casa Cruz, Isabel Mayfair and Decorex amongst others.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a dynamic team member who loves elevated design and beautiful typography, who knows their way around After Effects and is up-to-date with the latest developments in digital marketing/social media. If you enjoy visually translating ideas and working independently with clients, this position is ideal, as you will be expected to lead projects from concept to completion across branding, digital design, animation, print, packaging and art-working. This is an exciting opportunity for a designer who is unafraid to experiment, is eager to push themselves, likes to learn by doing and who wants to make a meaningful contribution within our small team.
* 360 creative conceptualising of all branded communications - you will have the opportunity to shape all aspects of a brand from static design to moving image.
* Working to briefs and deadlines, delivering beautifully finished assets in a timely manner
* Leading, designing and developing digital content for web and social media, including animation/motion graphics and video editing
* Day-to-day liaison between InkValley and our clients
* Liaising and overseeing collaborators and suppliers (set designers, copywriters, printers, etc.)
* Designing and leading printed assets for packaging and brand collateral
* Being as autonomous and proactive whilst adhering to brand guidelines
* Understanding of UX and UI with campaign crossover to social media - (Instagram and Tik Tok)
* Friendly and kind with an adaptable attitude and a sense of fun
* Experimenter with a can-do approach
* Calm, organised and responsible
* A team player – collaboration and open feedback is important to our studio
* A passion for wanting to create the best work possible for our clients
* A love of social media - Instagram and Tik Tok - and digital design
* Understands the world of luxury
* You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role (ideally in a client-facing position)
* Highly proficient in:
* After Effects
* Premier Pro
* Knowledge of Figma