Redemption Roasters is on a mission to reduce reoffending through coffee.
We’re the world’s first prison-based coffee company. We provide professional coffee industry training, both inside and outside of prison with direct pathways to long-term employment.
As a social enterprise, we think differently to other specialty coffee companies; we strive for profit in order to achieve our purpose. Every member of the Redemption Roasters team has a role to play in achieving that purpose; to challenge perceptions and change lives through speciality coffee.
You can learn more about us on Instagram @redemptionroasters and at https://www.redemptionroasters.com/
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator
In this role, you'll be a central coordinator of our marketing activities. We’re a fast growing brand with big ambitions and loads of potential, and we mean it when we say that no two days will look the same. In a typical week you’ll be supporting with briefing design requests, creating and executing brand content and managing all social media channels.
This role will best suit someone with creative content and copywriting skills and an eagerness to build a career in marketing. You’ll be reporting into our Head of Marketing. A high level of organisation and attention to detail are essential.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing marketing and design briefs across the brand.
- Managing marketing materials for coffee shops and new coffee launches.
- Managing all social media channels including the creation of photo and video content.
- Coordinating artwork in shops, managing the relationship with the external partner.
- Organising all brand content requests, managing the content calendar.
- Support the Head of Marketing with PR requests.
- Supporting basic website edits.
- Generating ideas to grow Redemption Roasters’ brand awareness and share our brand mission more widely.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- A degree or equivalent (desirable).
- 2 years of marketing experience (desirable).
- Experience across multiple social media platforms.
- Excellent creative content skills.
- Proactive mindset and strong time management skills.
- Great organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise and problem-solve.
- Enthusiasm for, and an understanding of the Redemption Roasters' mission.
- Photography experience (desirable).
- Some experience with design software; Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (desirable).
At Redemption, you’ll receive:
- The opportunity to impact people’s lives through our social mission of helping ex-offenders back into work and learning skills
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 28 days holiday per annum (including public holidays)
- Free coffee and tea at all our cafes
- 50% staff discount on bags of coffee in our cafes and online
- 1x Christmas and 1x Summer party
- 3 professional development days allowance per year
- SCA training opportunities
- Discretionary bonuses
- Cycle to work scheme
- Equality and diversity
Redemption Roasters is an international and multicultural business with customers, suppliers, and employees from across the globe. Fostering diversity in the workplace is both right and good for business. Gender, belief, ethnicity, origins, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, age or history of incarceration doesn't matter. If you perform, you'll fit in, whoever you are. We welcome applications from people with backgrounds traditionally underrepresented in the speciality coffee industry.
How to apply
To apply for this role, complete our application form here: