What is Attio?
Business software is changing fast. Notion is changing how we organize, Slack is replacing internal email, and Miro is transforming how we whiteboard.
We believe business relationships are next. Attio is revolutionizing the most important aspect of any business: our customer relationships.
As more and more of our interactions move to the digital world, traditional business software has failed to adapt. It has remained essentially unchanged for the last decade. Most data entry is manual, intelligent data analysis is non-existent, and they're a challenge for users to set up.
We believe the future of CRM should be simple, powerful and entirely customizable: cutting-edge, consumer-grade designed software combined with enterprise-grade power to make software work for your unique business needs.
Your relationship software should automatically know your contacts and analyze your communications. Your data should be easily viewed, sorted, and filtered depending on your task. Integrations and automations should be customizable and quick. And it should all be possible while seamlessly collaborating with your team. It's our mission to make this a reality.
Why is this role important?
As a Visual Designer at Attio you will own and develop Attio’s visual identity
We are particularly interested in hearing from:
- Experienced IC’s on the cutting edge of design who are capable of building a team
- Designers with B2B experience at SaaS platforms
What team will you join?
Our design team work closely with marketing, product and engineering. There is a design-first approach to all outputs from Attio, including web surfaces, brand, platform and experiences. Current projects include logo refresh, Attio.com development and marketing campaigns. Our goal is for Attio to be one of the best and most memorable brands in the world.
What is it like to work at Attio?
Attio employees are currently based in the US, UK, Germany, Belgium and Denmark. We are all trusted to produce high quality work in the remote-first environment that works best for us. Kindness is evident in how we work and there is a high level of respect across the team thanks to working hard. This allows us all to challenge ideas, be independent and attract world class talent to join us.
What are the role requirements?
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Own and develop Attio's visual identity throughout our growth initiatives and public-facing surfaces.
- Work closely with the product design team to carry Attio's product identity outside of the product.
- Work closely with the team’s marketers and engineers, supporting projects throughout their entire lifecycle.
We believe the right person will have the following attributes:
- Productive: A master of your tools and utilising resources effectively through self-direction.
- Creative: You value discovery and how it leads to great delivery.
- Thoughtful: You understand the capabilities (and limitations) of modern web development as well as performance based marketing strategies.
- Collaborative: You can work closely with the team’s marketers and engineers, supporting projects throughout their entire lifecycle. You can also work closely with the product design team to carry Attio's product identity outside of the product.
What does the hiring process look like?
We respond to applicants before the end of each week and within 24 hours of each interview, we will request and share feedback at every stage.
Applicants can expect the following:
- Introductory phone call ~ 30 minutes
- Exercise ~ Take home + 60 minutes discussion
- Final Interview ~ 45 minutes
- Offer stage
A lot of our interviews are enabled through self-scheduling but we are always on hand to speak to you or answer questions throughout the process. At the offer stage, you may want to speak to more of the team, see a demo or have other suggestions for us.
Everyone who completes at least one of the above stages will be asked to provide feedback on the overall process and offered some help on their career if it's not joining Attio at this time.
What will an offer consist of?
- A competitive salary of between £65,000 - £110,000 or equivalent €/$
- Equity in an early-stage tech company on an incredible trajectory
- Remote working and flexibility
- Apple hardware and a budget for desk amenities
- 25 days plus local holidays
- Regular team events in London
- Team off-site in fun places! (We've been to Lisbon and Malta)
- Enhanced parental leave