At the Champion Agency we champion brands with purpose through strategy, design & campaigns and work with a range of clients from start ups through to institutions at all stages of their brand journey. We are on the lookout for a Junior Designer to join our team initially on a freelance basis with potential for a more permanent role.
This is a great opportunity to be a key part of a team that wants to create real world impact through design. You'll get hands-on experience working at every stage of our projects from initial brief through to final outcome. No day’s the same at Champion - you could be working on a digital marketing campaign one day, and then a visual identity, a website or creating pitch decks and documents the next. We’re a close knit, agile and collaborative team who work hard to get great results but also want to have fun whilst doing it!
The ideal candidate would be:
- Super happy round a mac including Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, slides), and proficient with Adobe Suite
- Able to work across both Print and Digital (Adobe XD)
- A positive individual ready to get stuck into any challenge
- Excited by the idea of no two days being the same.
- A creative thinker that values ideas as much as great outcomes.
- Someone who wants to create real impact with a passion for purpose-driven design.
- Generally brand aware and always keeping an eye out for new brands and trends.
- Happy to present ideas and concepts to the internal team and to clients.
- Someone who loves to collaborate and work together to create great work.
- Someone with broad interests and perspectives beyond design
Nice to haves
- Motion graphics/animation experience
- UX/UI Design experience
- London living wage paid as a minimum
We are all currently working remotely so the ideal candidate would be able to work from home but we’re looking for someone London based as we will be working in a more permanent studio space later on in the year.