We’re looking for a full-time midweight UI designer to join our growing remote team.
We’re after people who can create beautiful visuals and functional, well thought out interfaces for digital products and apps. You’ll be familiar with designing and documenting complete design systems, styleguides and their components.
Understanding the product design process
Ideally you’ve worked with multi-skilled teams before, understanding how features in a roadmap are briefed, researched, designed and developed.
Developer’s best friend
You understand that your work needs to be understood and translates by a development team so that it can reach your users. You’ll have a strong understanding of the depth of handover a developer needs to see from you, and how to document your work consistently to aid this collaboration.
A static interface lacks the clues users will need to understanding how their input becomes an output. You’ll be comfortable prototyping transitions and micro-interactions that help users feel in control.
You should have experience of dealing with clients and internal stakeholders and be able to expertly communicate with the teams you collaborate with.
Our ideal candidate
- At least 3 years’ experience in a professional design environment
- Familiar with working in an agile environment
- A lover of all things Figma (and a little bit of Sketch too)
- A great communicator with client facing experience
- A self-starter who’s able to manage their time and tasks well
- Someone eager to learn new techniques and help us improve
- Someone who has a grasp of the technical side of things (although no coding experience required)
- Quarterly bonus scheme 💸
- Private health insurance 👩⚕️
- Weekly yoga classes 🤸♂️🧘♂️
- Company creative outings and hack days 🎨👾
- Year long agency training programme 📚🎟
We are a remote-first team with the majority of us based in and around London, UK.
You’re welcome to work from our lovely office – located seconds from Exmouth Market in Clerkenwell, from a home setup or a mix of the two. Whatever works for you.
You don’t have to be UK-based, but we will require you to work within a 3-hour time difference.
The boring small print
Salary is negotiable and will be based on skills and experience.
Sorry, but we are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies. At all. All enquiries will be ignored.
How to apply
All our applications go through an anonymising process, so can only be accepted via the link below. Please do not send your details any other way.
Please include for us:
- Your CV
- A little bit about yourself
- Some recent work that you’re proud of
- A link to your portfolio