We’re looking for a full-time mid-weight to senior designer specialising in product UX and UI to join our remote working team.
- UI Design
We’re after people who can create beautiful visuals and functional, well thought out interfaces for digital products and apps. You’ll be familiar with designing and documenting complete design systems and their component parts.
- Research / Interviews
We are a research-led team, focusing on learning from users and stakeholders to inform the scope of our projects. We like our designers to play a key role in the research phase, using interviews and analysis to help shape our work.
- Sketching / Wireframing / Prototyping
You’ll demonstrate content, hierarchy and layout through sketches, wireframes and prototypes – picking and choosing the appropriate tools for each project.
We use workshops to stress-test ideas and to help clients with strategic problems. We involve our designers to help push ideas around and select the best solutions.
Our ideal candidate
- At least 3 years’ experience in a professional design environment
- Familiar with working in an agile environment
- A lover of all things Sketch and Figma
- A great communicator with client facing experience
- A self-starter who’s able to manage their time and tasks well
- Someone eager to learn new techniques and help us improve
- Someone who has a grasp of the technical side of things (although no coding experience required).
- Quarterly bonus scheme 💸
- Private health insurance 👩⚕️
- Weekly yoga classes 🤸♂️🧘♂️
- Company creative outings and hack days (when we’re allowed!) 🎨👾
- Year long agency training programme 📚🎟
We are a 100% remote team with the majority of us based in and around London, UK. You don’t have to be UK-based, we will accept applications from any location, but would prefer people who work in similar time zones.
The boring small print
Salary is negotiable and will be based on skills and experience.
Sorry, but we are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies. At all. All enquiries will be ignored.