Who we are:
3Stories is a brand strategy, identity and interior design agency based in central London. Predominantly working with hospitality, hotel and music venues creating brand experiences and spaces, our projects are driven by innovative thinking, creative problem solving, and a passion for all we do.
Who we are looking for:
An exceptional freelance graphic designer to join our growing brand team (either at experienced Mid-weight or Senior level).
We want to see an engaging, creative portfolio showing particularly strong conceptual identity development, ideally with experience of designing for the hospitality sector.
Someone who is organised, sociable and engaged with current trends. Capable of being creative lead on a project from ideation to delivery, and to clearly and professionally communicate within the team and to clients.
What you’ll do:
- Brand transformation of an existing premium hotel brand
- Concept development
- Management of the junior design team
- Brand / Identity design – Full scope of deliverables from print to digital
- Conceptual thinking through to creative production
What you’ll need:
- Passion for design and an enquiring mind
- Understanding and interest in the hospitality sector – enjoy eating, drinking and inspiring design!
- Confident / expert use of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign, ideally also proficient in website, UX/UI design and associated programmes.
- Self-motivated with good communication skills and ability to work well as a team – we are a social, friendly bunch.
- Has a portfolio of work that demonstrates clear thinking and craft, branding, art-direction, typography and digital design.
Dependent on skills and experience – let us know your expectations.
Freelance full-time position, offering a mix of at-home and central London office working