Vintner is committed to putting an end to wine confusion. We’re an independent, online wine retailer with a slick new brand and some pretty ambitious growth plans, and we’re on the hunt for a Shopify Developer to take charge of further developing and maintaining our eCommerce platform.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of our small, dynamic team at Vintner, where are values are Wine for All, People not Egos and No Bullsh*t. This is a hands-on job whereby you’ll be on the go, working with others and ensuring that we always look our absolute best. We work hard in a fast-paced environment and we love what we do, and we want people, like you, to join us.
We are trying to radically shake up the wine industry and make wine uncomplicated. To help us achieve this, you’ll be working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager, Digital & Design Creative & Operations Director to continuously look for ways to improve the quality of our website to deliver on our vision and promise to customers.
As our ideal candidate, you are confident, impeccably organised, show a deep understanding of Shopify & Liquid code, can report performance issues and know how best to deal with them, and can contribute to best practices and workflows.
For this position, we’d love you to bring:
- A strong technical understanding of designing and building in Shopify
- A strong understanding of using third party apps to enhance performance.
- Be used to delivering a website build from start to finish
- Experience with UX/UI design and adapting strategies based on user feedback
- Experience designing sites for eCommerce with a focus on conversion
- Ideally, experience implementing in A/B testing
- A track record of working effectively with Creatives to deliver products to a fixed schedule
- Proven experience in executing successful code launches.
- Insight and excitement about the latest technology
- A positive, team player approach
- Attention to detail and a ‘can do’ attitude
- A hands-on, roll up the sleeves work ethic
- A desire to encourage and get involved in great workplace culture
We want to know as much about you, your strengths and your values, as we do your experience. If you think you’ve got what it takes, we'd love to hear from you.