The Crown & Co is a strategy-driven UX creative agency based in East London. We partner closely with our clients to create content and design solutions that deliver high value to businesses and their audience alike.
We are looking for an experienced Senior digital designer to join the design team.
As a senior digital designer at The Crown and Co, you will be working across a number of projects with a focus on digital and UX.
We like our designers to get involved in research and user interviews, using insights to inform their work and keep things user-centric. You like tackling complex problems and can create smart, simple solutions. You’re great at ideation, narrowing down the options and stress testing solutions. Testing and iteration are second nature, as is your inquisitive, strategic mindset.
We’re a small team and a growing agency so you’ll be given a lot of freedom to tackle your work. We’re not into micro-management so we’ll give you the tools and support you need to do your job and will expect you to be highly organised, confident and able to collaborate well with designers, developers and clients.
As a senior member of the team you will be confident leading projects and will be adept at handling feedback and pushing for the best outcome. You’ll be an excellent communicator, able to build rapport with clients and present in a clear and engaging way.
- 5+ years in an agency setting with some client-facing experience.
- You’re strategically minded with an ability to think through business objectives, project limitations and user needs to create smart solutions.
- You have experience working across the whole digital design process and are as confident creating prototypes and interfaces as you are in digital marketing campaigns.
- You have experience delivering complex digital projects and have a compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality design.
- You have experience in a lead design role, working with other designers.
- You’re proficient in Figma/Sketch, Adobe CC and you are able to seek out the right tools for the job at hand.
- You won’t need to write any code, but an understanding of front-end development is an advantage.
- Your role will initially focus on one of our financial services clients, therefore knowledge of trading and investing would be a bonus and help you hit the ground running.
- You’ll start off working remotely, but you will have no problem working from our East London studio once things get back to normal.
Culture & values
- Human – people first
- Ambitious – think big
- Entrepreneurial – make your own luck