Set Creative is a brand experience agency creating impressions that count. We have been creating pop-ups, live events and brand activations for more than a decade.
We believe making people feel valued creates a different kind of value. Where people feel part of an inner circle and want to invite their closest friends. Where people keep talking about an experience long after it’s over, reliving how it made them feel. Where people choose you first and stay with you for the long run.
That’s what we try to achieve in our own company.
We do everything in our power to deliver the individual dreams of the people we work with. To us this isn’t just business, it’s personal.
Working as part of our creative & design team that includes dedicated 2D, 3D and Motion disciplines you will be responsible for the design, production & artworking of printed and animated 2D content in support of a wide range of physical and virtual events.
Duties & Responsibilities
Examples of the work you will be involved with include:
- Interpreting 2D and motion brand guidelines for specific event branding
- Preparing artwork files for small and large format print
- Bringing 2D identities to life through emotive motion graphics
- Delivering screen ready, animated graphics for streams and live playback
- Creating 2D and motion based social media content
- The development and delivery of creative pitch documents
- You’ve got a degree in a creative field and have worked within a creative agency for 3-4 years
- You will possess excellent knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- A portfolio demonstrating a wide variety of design skills and awareness of current trends in 2D and motion design
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment
- Ability to effectively and appropriately interact with colleagues at all levels, across many disciplines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with a keen sense of attention to detail
- Exceptional initiative and follow-through skills
- Working knowledge of designing for social platforms (YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok)
- Willing to go the extra mile when required. (After-hours work and overnight travel, to events, may sometimes be required)
Who you are
- Someone who is keen to learn and build on their current skillset within the experiential/events industry
- Passionate about crafting 2D identities for brands as much as turning them into motion graphics
- Enjoys working from concept through to delivery and everything in between
- Keen to share personal insights on motion with the wider design team
- A team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy getting involved in studio culture
- London-based, or within commutable distance to Zone 1
We deliver a high volume of projects, often on tight timelines and our dedication to client satisfaction is uncompromising. Saying that we do everything with a smile and have fun while doing it in our inclusive office environment.
We support all our people to work flexibly, to manage their family and other responsibilities alongside their work commitments. With that in mind our current flexible working is split between our office in Clerkenwell (Tue-Thu) and home (Mon & Fri).
Working at Set Creative you will receive the following benefits:
- A decent salary based on experience
- Pension plan
- Healthcare package
- 22 days holiday a year (plus office closure over the Christmas break)
- Travel Insurance (for when you are onsite or abroad)
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Thursday studio drinks