We are looking for a talented and ambitious full-time creative digital designer to join our rapidly growing team. This exciting and newly created role will have cross-departmental responsibilities and will provide support to our own business across all key communication touchpoints. First and foremost, you will have excellent creative instincts. You will have an innate ability to understand which stories are important to tell and how to communicate these concisely and beautifully both visually and in words. You will be at your most comfortable when generating ideas and creative approaches to communication, but you will also have the design skills and visual flair to translate these ideas into something clear and usable. You will have excellent judgement with an appreciation for consistent brand identity across all media.
This role will sit within our Website Team under the direction of our Chief Creative Officer and the Director of Artlogic Websites but will work extremely closely with the marketing team and senior directors.
- Working with the Chief Creative Officer to develop unique brand imagery and design concepts to create a strong company visual identity across all areas of the business, including product launches, Artlogic.net website, newly launched partnerships, marketing communications, mailings, adverts and social media.
- Originating ideas and communicating concepts with the right words as well as strong visuals, to intertwine strong messaging and copywriting ideas as part of your design process.
- Use your skill, expertise and experience to boost brand awareness and sales by creating engaging and exciting new marketing campaigns and adverts.
- A lively creative thinker who can understand Artlogic’s vision, strategy and branding and use this to initiate and deliver exciting design concepts and approaches that keep up with the changing demands of our business.
- A skilful communicator who can sift through the noise in order to find the important stories and go on to communicate them with warmth, passion and flair using your design and copywriting skills.
- A top-class digital and graphic designer with an ability to deliver clean, beautiful and logical design work that conforms to our high standards and ‘house style’.
- A collaborative worker who is equally comfortable leading or responding to other people’s ideas and is continually looking to improve your skills and talents by working and learning from those around you.
- Impeccably detail-oriented with regards to both design consistency and the use of copy in your work.
- Highly computer literate; familiar with macOS and iOS with a detailed knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
What we offer
- 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays) plus long service entitlement
- Flexible working options
- Company pension scheme
- Annual Christmas bonus
- A focus on continued professional development including access to courses and training programmes
- Cycle to Work scheme & season ticket loans
- Beautiful London offices in a warehouse conversion with showers and secure bike storage
- Regular team and whole company social events
Artlogic is an equal opportunities employer
We are committed to valuing diversity and seek to provide all staff with the opportunity for employment, career and personal development on the basis of ability, qualifications and suitability for the work as well as their potential to be developed into the job.
You will need to have the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.