Role: Project Manager
Term: Fixed 18 month contract
Remote + London SE1 3HA
Marmalade London is a studio of passionate designers with a base on Bermondsey Street near London Bridge SE1. We create dynamic digital and physical brand solutions for both UK and international clients. Working primarily across fashion, luxury and increasingly the F&B sectors, we work with both start-ups and global brands to elevate and futureproof their brand offering.
We are currently looking for a super-efficient – confident – tactful Project Manager to support our Senior Project Manager on one of our large global brands.
This role involves the administration and management of artworks across multiple brands. It is about keeping an eye on the detail – being smart and responsive – efficiently and calmly managing workloads – and taking the initiative when needed. We always look for passionate, positive attitudes across our entire team - from day one you’ll be immersed in the role and will quickly become an important part of this fast-paced project.
What we’re looking for is an individual with:
– 2 – 3 years in a Project Management type role – ideally working in a creative environment
– experience in an artwork administration role would be really valuable – with an understanding of print process / cutter guides etc – however these are elements that someone could learn
– ideally a love for – but at the very least an understanding of – Excel and sifting through data on spreadsheets
– an organised and methodical mind because the role will involve a lot of administration
– an ability to generate and communicate ideas clearly and concisely in spoken and written English
– experience seeing projects from start to completion
– an appreciation of the importance of hitting multiple deadlines simultaneously
– the ability to keep calm under pressure
– understanding that the success of an agency revolves around client satisfaction
– a genuine interest and discerning eye for design
– some exposure / experience in Adobe creative software – this is a good-to-have but not essential
– a positive can-do attitude
This post is for an immediate start.
Lastly, and just as important as your skill set, is your sense of humour – we are a close-knit team with a reputation for high speed, high quality design and results, so we need someone whose glass is always half full!
The current situation with Covid-19 has resulted in the majority of the Marmalade team working remotely – and while we have started to open up the studio again over the coming months – it remains important that you have a good work-from-home set up because you will be involved in calls every day.