We're looking for a talented motion designer to join our award-winning creative and design team. Candidates should have an excellent reel that showcases motion design and animation. To be considered for this role you will have experience in designing 2D/3D motion graphics as well as being incredibly proficient in After Effects.
You will hopefully be strategic, imaginative, innovative, and have a real passion for brands and how they can ‘move’. You must have a keen interest in the brands that we work with and a solid understanding of trends across a breadth of cultural references; from food, design, art, photography and fashion, to music and literature. You need to be able to thrive in a high-pressure environment and be capable of prioritising workloads effectively. You will be responsible for designing digital-first content from initial brief to final delivery.
Other responsibilities include:
- Working with our Production, Design and Digital teams.
- Creating engaging digital content assets for clients across retainers and projects/campaigns.
- Developing and advancing the visual identity of each client and project.
- Helping form and guide the creative direction of campaigns.
- Creating final designs, working to a deadline, and through feedback.
- Attending client meetings for project discussion.
- Liaising with other relevant team members from other departments to ensure solutions meet or exceed our clients’ strategic objectives.
- Supporting the whole team with research and ideation.
We are looking for the following:
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CS – After Effects, Premier, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Must have prior industry level experience in a creative / design agency
- Self-driven, proactive and willing to be challenged
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Advanced knowledge and experience in typography, colour and layout.
- Good problem solver.