Companion is a design and technology studio started in December 2020 that currently stands at five full-time members of staff, with a variety of freelancers working with us meaning we are usually around seven to ten people each week. With some exciting recent project wins we are looking to continue to expand our permanent team.
We are on the look out for a Front-end Developer who is passionate about React (sorry Vue lovers) to help us in our mission to create new realities, enhance the lives of people and the world around us and create a better future.
Day-to-day, you'll be collaborating with our fantastic team of full-time and freelance developers and designers to share knowledge and ideas, solve problems and most of all create work we're proud of.
If you're interested, it's important that you have the following:
- 2 - 4 years of development experience
- Strong experience in React.js
- Appreciation of design and an eye for detail
- Understand the importance of accessibility
- Responsive cross-platform development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For bonus points (but not a deal breaker):
- You know (or have heard of) Typescript
- You've dabbled in testing suites
- You're interested in JAMStack development
- You have a sense of motion and interactivity
- You have an amazing skill that we haven't written!
You must be pro-active, self-motivated, and always eager to try out the latest technologies pushing our development practice in exciting directions.
This role is likely a 'middleweight' role, but if you feel that this position resonates with you and you have less or more experience, please feel free to apply still.
The pay scale for this position is £30,000 to £45,000 per annum and it will be determined based on an individuals experience.