Full-time, WFH/Brighton studio-based. Flexible terms.
Salary range from £36,000 to £38,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic Designer with a minimum of four years professional experience to further their career in a highly creative, successful and progressive Brighton-based creative agency. If you’re an exceptionally creative designer, driven by big ideas and meticulous craft, and looking to work for a purpose-led design agency in one of the UK’s most dynamic, creative and digitally ambitious cities, this one is for you.
Baxter & Bailey is a creative agency. We’re a multi award-winning and ethically conscious team of nine. Our reputation for design excellence is well established, both in the UK and overseas. And did we mention that our studio is a brisk ten minute walk from Brighton’s bustling seafront?
If you are motivated by the concept of design-for-good and have the relevant skills and experience – alongside being bright, meticulous, keen to learn and fun to work with – then we want to hear from you.
This post-holder has a key part to play in the design capability and reputation of our agency. They will need to be:
• highly skilled in a broad range of design disciplines but especially those of brand identity programmes and brand development
• an excellent communicator at a number of levels. They are a confident, articulate and able presenter. They are skilled in briefing designers and writing creative briefs, reports, internal communications and correspondence
• ready to contribute with smart thinking and ideas for live projects and project proposals
• constantly staying tuned in to the latest developments in the design world, and with a natural curiosity for the world at large
• able to provide constructive, inspiring feedback to more junior designers and, as a result, their relations with them are open and collaborative. Confident to give them the freedom to experiment on challenging work
• a digital native, able to work collaboratively with our Front End Developers to help translate great design concepts into exceptional user experience.
Project management (20%)
• Communicate and collaborate effectively with our Account Director, Creative Director and Design Director as part of a wider team
• Professional and polite spoken and written communication with our team and our clients
• Able to easily build relationships with their clients and as a result, will be able to develop relationships with them to help spot business opportunities.
Want to know more?
You’ll find the details about our agency and the full job description and person specification here: