We’re forpeople, an independent creative agency, working globally from an old pickle factory in London and a former theatre in Amsterdam.
Our team of over 100 weaves together a diverse range of skills: from graphic, product, spatial and interaction design to moving image, writing, research and strategy.
Without knowing it, you’ve probably seen or experienced something we’ve had a hand in. Over the last 15 years, we’ve quietly shaped the future of some of the world’s most well-known brands as well as creating others you’ll soon get to discover.
Our work is wide-reaching, from defining brand visions to building identities and designing experiences. Yet everything we do is born from a simple philosophy – we feel, think and do for people.
About the role
As a Graphic Designer you will be at the heart of the creative process, contributing to the creation of concepts and design solutions which blend strategic ideas with beautiful craftsmanship.
You are driven by creative excellence and will input on projects across brand creation, identity systems and experiences. These projects will span both digital and physical and you will collaborate closely with the other disciplines at forpeople.
You are driven by creative excellence and will collaborate closely with the other disciplines to gather input, explore and develop ideas, test and improve concepts, and build presentations to communicate this process. These projects will span both digital and physical.
You will have
- Experience working with design teams in a fast-paced creative agency
- An irresistible portfolio of innovative and creative brand work
- An incredible passion for big ideas and visual storytelling
- An eye for beautiful craftsmanship
- Healthy respect for design systems (and when to break them)
- A talent for creating bold, simple and witty vector illustrations
- Experience designing for digital (sites, apps, vr)
- Super strong communication & presentation skills
- An appetite to mentor and support junior designers and interns
- A drive to succeed, be decisive and dependably deliver
- The ability to work in London
What we offer
- People mean the world to us. That includes looking after our own, with things like:
- Global clients and world-class work
- A competitive salary
- A strong benefits package, reflecting both company and personal performance
- Training, support and personal career development
- A generous company pension
- A unique, inspiring working environment filled with incredible, like-minded people