OMSE is searching for an enthusiastic, creative and organised Account Manager to join our team based in Shoreditch.
We are an award-winning branding studio working across a variety of sectors and disciplines. We believe that any organisation can look good and have impact in the world around them - whether they are an up-and-coming tech company, an eclectic music venue or even a 200 year old church in Hackney!
We are a small, collaborative team consisting of two creative directors, one account director, one senior designer and one 3D designer. This is a very exciting time to join as we continue to grow.
As our Account Manager, you will be the friendly face and first point of contact with our clients, ensuring all our work meets a high standard, is delivered on time and on budget.
You’ll work closely with our Account Director to build great relationships with our clients in order to grow the business and deliver exciting work.
You’ll assist the Account Director setting up new projects; helping to develop proposals, SOWs, and timing plans in response to client briefs. Once a project has kicked off, you will work with the designers to manage projects from start to finish. You’ll be responsible for keeping things running smoothly, problem solving along the way and reporting back to the AD.
You will also occasionally assist in written communication for social media, awards, press and presentations, as well as inputting ideas and feedback into our weekly team and client meetings.
This is a great opportunity to join a small & collaborative team, hone your account management skills and help shape the client services offer as the studio grows.
- Highly organised
- Proactive & motivated
- A natural problem solver, coming up with solutions but knowing when to escalate to Account Director
- Able to juggle & prioritise multiple projects
- A good eye for detail, particularly in copy-checking spelling and grammar
- Exceptional at budgeting, planning and time-management skills
- A great communicator, written and verbal
- Interested in design!
- 1+ years of experience working in an administrative / client service role, ideally within the creative industry
- Full time role
- Based in our shoreditch studio
- Salary based on experience