Red Stone is an award-winning creative agency based in Clerkenwell, East London.
We are a tight knit team of highly experienced creatives, strategists and project managers creating brand-led communications for some of the UK’s leading organisations.
What we do
We balance award-winning creativity with meticulous planning, working with organisations to develop and execute effective strategies that tell stories, engage audiences and achieve positive results.
We're looking for a keen and capable Project assistant to join our project management team.
This is a varied role. You’re equally happy assisting the Project managers, taking notes at client meetings or preparing project schedules. You're an energetic self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- this is the ideal role for someone looking to start a career in project management within a creative studio
Your skills and approach
- friendly, ambitious and bright
- organised, with a sharp eye for detail
- accuracy and integrity in all work
- motivated and proactive
- flexible and keen to support the whole team
- excellent communication skills on video calls, Slack, email and phone
- an understanding and appreciation of design is critical
- adaptable and able to prioritise effectively
- the same level of professionalism and commitment to every project, large or small
- assisting the project management team in successful delivery of studio work
- preparing project estimates and timelines
- building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- reporting to senior members of the team
- helping with the general running of the studio
- Choice of hybrid working from January 2022
- Career development, with a training budget to further your skill set and knowledge
- Regular reviews: Quarterly performance reviews and weekly one-to-ones
- Enhanced holiday entitlement after two years service
- Time off between Christmas and New Year, in addition to personal holiday entitlement
- Monthly contribution towards electricity and broadband when working remotely
- Studio lunches, social events and talks (when the situation allows).
How to apply
Please email email@example.com with Project Assistant in the subject and include your CV, covering letter and salary expectations by 5pm 4 February 2022.
Heads up: This position is in our project management team, so whilst you’ll helping bring some exciting projects to life, it’s not a design role.
Salary dependent on experience. Sorry, no agencies