Art&Graft is an independent team of talented & ambitious creative minds crafting distinctive visual campaigns for the world’s most progressive brands.
A great opportunity to join our rapidly growing company and be part of a talented team with a burgeoning international reputation.
The ideal candidate
We are looking for a candidate who approaches business development with a genuinely strategic mind and who intimately understands the current landscape of the creative industries and how Art&Graft can sit within it.
They will be passionate about animation and design, as comfortable talking with clients about the creative process as they are about marketing strategy.
They will come with an impressive black book of contacts but will go after new clients and new opportunities with fearless tenacity and a truly proactive spirit.
They will be confident, driven and ambitious but with a great sense of humour. More than anything they will be someone who genuinely loves meeting new people and building long-lasting relationships.
We are open to candidates from almost any career background whether it’s a production company, brand marketing or ad agency, new business or account management. You may be from outside of those industries all together. What’s important to us is the skills and attitude you bring.
• Sales – Generating new business opportunities from your own network and defining and targeting new clients / markets.
• Account Management – Develop and nurture long lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with clients, keeping in regular contact and updating with our latest work and news.
• Strategic planning – Identifying and pursuing new opportunities and growth areas of our industry.
• CRM management to track communications and progress.
• Communication with the production team to work through new opportunities.
Due to the Covid-19 global pandemic, Art&Graft are working remotely with the option to use our studio based in Shoreditch, East London, for those who need it most.
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Contract type: Full time
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.30am — 6.30pm