We’re are searching for a talented and enthusiastic Midweight Designer who has worked across other design disciplines to join the creative team working across a wide portfolio of clients.
Who are Together?
We’re a dynamic team, creating brands, packaging, marketing comms, digital, social, film and motion.
Collaboration is our thing—it’s why we’re named Together.
Our passion is building authentic, collaborative relationships. We’re proud of the connections we create with our clients. It helps us make great work for the likes of Muller, National Trust, Fox’s Biscuits, Coca Cola and Mondelez to name a few.
We’re growing and in search of an incredible midweight designer to bolster our talented, friendly team.
Who are we looking for?
We need a progressive, highly creative individual who loves to produce original ideas, craft beautiful brands and happily support the overall output of the studio. The sort of person that can delve into the unknown and follow a concept to completion. You can keep your eye on the brief and challenge thinking whilst balancing a few spinning plates.
You’ll join us in our studio (with flexibility to work remotely) in the centre of Nottingham, close to the Contemporary Gallery and Hockley—the creative heart of the city.
What experience are we looking for?
- At least 4+ years solid experience in agencies
- A confident and self-assured approach with excellent communication skills and a collaborative approach
- A problem solver who enjoys finding innovative ways to deliver creative
- You’re a prolific ideas person
- You can articulate those ideas—adept at producing sketches and storyboards to present them in an engaging way
- Not just a creative thinker; you can ‘do the do’—you’re passionate for big ideas as well as the minutiae of design craft
- Someone that creates brands that grab attention
- An appreciation of marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Versatility—you’re a creative that loves to get involved with something new and straddle a few disciplines
- Strong design and typography skills (know the difference between kerning and tracking?)
- Great attention to detail
- A solid understanding of production and print processes
- You love to learn and share your knowledge with the agency
- You’re inquisitive and love to stay abreast of trends and best practice
- You’re motivated to seek out and incorporate emerging and new media formats into deliverables
- All major Adobe apps should be second nature
Nice to haves
- After Effects - You have some after animation skills and the desire to do more motion graphics work
- Some experience in art directing photoshoots
- Mastery of keynote