We are a London-based design agency currently looking for a talented 2D & 3D Senior Motion Designer with 5+ years of experience to join our multi-disciplinary team. We are looking for someone who thrives when working in a team with a proven ability to translate and express brand behaviors, compose creative narratives through exceptional and characterful animation, and also confidently take the lead on projects – from briefing through to final delivery.
They are a self-motivated team player who is keen to take an active role, with a can-do attitude, and the drive to go that extra mile. Our clients range from start-ups to established global brands across a broad range of categories, and our work varies across design, digital and advertising.
- Developing creative and conceptual work with a strong executional style across film, animation and digital briefs to a broad range of client categories.
- Maintaining an outstanding level of motion design craft with high standards of attention to detail
- Have a true passion for animation, motion design and film that inspires and excites the rest of the team
- Leading on creative deliverables of projects from briefing through to delivery.
- Contributing on art direction for motion-led content, from briefing to storyboarding and elements of post-production management
- Working alongside agency partners, the broader design team, strategists, creatives, copywriters, account managers, web developers and our performance marketing team
- Working directly with client teams and building positive client relationships
- Highly skilled in After Effects and the rest of the Adobe suite
- Proficient with working in Cinema 4D and associated render engines such as Redshift or Octane
- An excellent eye for animation timing and pacing
- A keen understanding of the principles of animation and an intuition for how and when to use them
- An ability to adapt to different animation styles across a range of projects
- Highly creative with a good eye for detail
- A passion for motion design and craft
- Strong knowledge of typography
- Able to work well independently, as well as working collaboratively within a larger team
- Ability to balance projects and timelines
- Hardworking, flexible, adaptable self-motivated, enthusiastic and pro-active
- Curious and always learning
- Well organised with the ability to think ahead
- Collaborative and a real team-player
Otherway: Launched in 2013, Otherway is a strategically-led design, digital and advertising agency. We create, refresh and invest in brands. Our knowledge of how to connect with a new generation of consumers is where our strengths lie. We focus on the ideation of new businesses and the redefinition of existing brands to create the most compelling customer experiences. Based in Primrose Hill, our 50-person multi-disciplined team is made up of strategists, designers, creatives, copywriters, account managers, performance marketers and web developers - all full of smart ideas and a shared purpose to help our clients and ventures succeed.
- 25 days holiday allowance (pro rata)
- Closed between Christmas and New Year (not taken as holiday)
- Flexible working (3:2 days)
- Travelcard loan scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free eye tests and flu jabs annually
- Free lunches and a stocked fridge
How to apply
Send your reel/portfolio + CV to firstname.lastname@example.org