We are a London-based design agency currently looking for a talented senior motion designer with 5+ years of experience to join our multi-disciplined team.
We are looking for someone who thrives on working within a team with a proven ability to translate and express brand behaviours, compose creative narratives through exceptional and characterful animation, also confidently take the lead on projects – from briefing through to final delivery. They are a self-motivated team player who is keen to take an active role, with a can-do attitude, and the drive to go that extra mile.
Our clients range from start-ups to established global brands across a broad range of categories, and our work varies across design, digital and advertising. Experience working with clients, strong communication and presenting skills are a must.
- Developing creative and conceptual work with a strong executional style across film, animation and digital briefs to a broad range of client categories
- Maintaining an outstanding level of design craft with high standards of attention to detail
- Have a true passion for animation, film and motion design that inspires and excites the rest of the team
- Leading on creative deliverables of projects from briefing through to delivery.
- Contributing on art direction for motion-led content, from briefing to storyboarding and elements of post-production management
- Working alongside agency partners, the broader design team, strategists, creatives, copywriters, account managers, web developers and our performance marketing team
- Working directly with client teams and building positive client relationships
- Highly skilled in After Effects and the rest of the Adobe suite with a good working knowledge of Cinema4D
- Highly creative with a good eye for detail
- A passion for design and craft
- Strong knowledge of typography
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Initiative – able to work well independently, as well as within a team
- Collaboration – working with multiple teams and partners
- Ability to balance projects and timelines
- Hardworking, flexible, adaptable
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and pro-active
- Curious and always learning
- Well organised with the ability to think ahead
- Collaborative and real team-player
Launched in 2013, Otherway is a strategically-led design, digital and advertising agency. We create, refresh and invest in brands. Our knowledge of how to connect with a new generation of consumers is where our strengths lie. We focus on the ideation of new businesses and the redefinition of existing brands to create the most compelling customer experiences. Based in Primrose Hill, our 50-person multi-disciplined team is made up of strategists, designers, creatives, copywriters, account managers, performances marketers and web developers - all full of smart ideas and a shared purpose to help our clients and ventures succeed.
- 25 days holiday allowance (pro rata)
- Closed between Christmas and New Year (not taken as holiday
- Travelcard loan scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free eye tests and flu jabs annually
- Flexible working (3:2 days)
- Free lunches and a stocked fridge
How to apply
Please send a small PDF or a link to your work to: email@example.com