Lusion is a multi award creative studio specialising in digital storytelling and experiences. Our projects range from crafting visuals, classic advertising campaigns, website build projects, in-house projects, concept creations and physical experiences in AR and VR. Crafting beautiful, unique work for our clients and our studio is at our core.
As a Digital Designer at Lusion, you will be at the heart of our creative endeavors. Working alongside a talented team, you will conceptualize, design, and bring to life interactive digital experiences that captivate our clients and their audiences.
- Collaborate with the creative and development teams to ideate and design innovative digital solutions.
- Create concept pitch decks for clients
- Produce wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity UX/UI design assets for web applications, VR/AR experiences, and digital installations.
- Translate client objectives into visually compelling and technically feasible interactive designs.
- Stay updated with the latest design trends, technologies, and best practices in the world of WebGL, 3D design, and real-time applications.
- Design and provide guidance on visual aesthetics and ensure brand consistency across all projects.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure design integrity during the development phase.
- Participate in client meetings, presenting design concepts and gathering feedback.
- Continuously strive for improvement and innovation, seeking inspiration from diverse sources.
- 1-2 years agency experience as a digital designer
- Great eye for design and animation
- Strong portfolio showcasing a range of interactive and digital design projects
- Exceptional visual design skills, with an eye for detail and understanding of design principles
- Native in Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Design experience with Webflow, 3D and motion design tools is a plus
- Comfortable work in a fast paced advertising industry
- Team player & creative problem solver
- Willing to learn and adapt to new trends and tools
- Ability to communicate design ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing in English
- Nice person
Onsite or Remote?
We would prefer to have someone working onsite closely to our team in Bristol. We have the certificate of visa sponsorship in UK and we can help applicant to relocate to Bristol. However, we still consider remote hire for the right candidates if they are living in the similar time zone.
Recruiter emails will be flagged as spam without any reply.