We are Sunhouse, a positively different brand design agency. We believe in people before egos, creativity before wealth, partners before clients and a smile before work.
Our client roster includes some of the biggest global names in FMCG alongside some of the most exciting, up-and-coming challenger brands around.
We are a highly-creative, hands-on team. We love positive, collaborative people who thrive on getting stuck in and working hard.
About the Position
We’re looking for a super friendly and organised individual to manage the running of our studio in Bath. This is a varied role and would suit a keen learner, strong problem solver and team player. Experience of working in a design agency or similar would be helpful, but is not crucial; an enthusiasm for working in a creative environment is a must.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- A self-starter, with excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Someone who is warm and personable, with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of supporting Mac devices in a network environment.
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience would be an advantage.
- Someone who never forgets their keys or alarm codes.
- Managing our workflow resource calendar, planning and freelance booking.
- Assisting with IT support, device management, server and network maintenance.
- Answering the studio phone and welcoming guests.
- Studio upkeep, maintenance and supplies.
- Supporting the Operations Manager with Sunhouse’s Health and Safety procedures.
- Assisting with HR administrative tasks; become a key HR contact in the future.
- Organising Sunhouse social events and parties.
- Assisting with postal and logistic needs.
- Reviewing licensing terms for stock image and font purchases.
- Providing cover and support on other Ops Team tasks where needed.
Our new Studio Manager will receive all the industry-standard perks they’d expect, as well as actual work-life balance in a world-class studio that’s a stone’s throw away from the shores of Cornwall and the mountains of Wales.
Are you ready for something Positively Different?