We are the global design studio here for brilliant creative that brings change. Focused on social and environmental impact brands since day one, we help visionary clients make a difference.
Flexible 1-month contract with the possibility to extend starting ASAP.
We’re busy in the studio and on the lookout for an independent, ambitious, talented, ego-free, friendly, senior designer who’s passionate about doing work that makes a difference and enjoys remote working.
The role is fully remote and involves taking the lead on designing across brand, print and digital. You’ll design everything from brand identities and impact reports to websites, while collaborating with our creative team.
It’s perfect for an allrounder, someone who has strong design aesthetics but understands the nuances of digital projects. You’ll like autonomy and working on more than one project at a time while being comfortable liaising with third-party web developers and clients alike.
As a small down-to-earth team, you’ll be collaborating with everyone. No hierarchies, no egos, just a bunch of passionate, talented, like-minded people doing our best for great clients that make a real difference.
- 6 years minimum experience working in a design/branding agency
- Inspiring portfolio full of beautiful design across brand, print and digital
- Comfortable leading on projects from start to finish
- Outstanding typographic and layout skills
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Strong eye for detail and pixel perfection
- Confident presenting to colleagues and clients
- Independent manager of workload and deadlines
- Ability to handle several projects at one time
- Good communicator and attention to detail
- Remote working with your own machines/laptops, etc.
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS and motion is a bonus
- As we work with the team in New Zealand, our day starts at 8/8.30am
- Have a flexible approach to style of working and be a team player – this is a small team, and we all get involved in everything
Dependent on experience
No recruiters, kindly.