Junior Digital Designer
Ted’s Guide to what the Junior Digital Designer does around here
Ted’s Mission Statement
Our Mission is to build a successful company through the creation of a leading designer brand. By conducting ourselves in an efficient and courteous manner and by maintaining Ted’s high standards and integrity, we pride ourselves in always being in a position to satisfy the needs of our customer. In order to protect the ethos and persona for which we have gained an enviable reputation, we always ask ourselves the question: ‘Would Ted do it that way?’**
Where does this role fit within Ted's Team?
Working within Ted’s Digital Creative team and reporting to the Senior Digital Designer, the Junior Digital Designer plays a key role in designing Ted’s web content, emails and digital marketing, contributing to the look of Ted’s online presence and the continued improvement of our digital design aesthetic. You will use creative flair and design nous to juggle sophistication and humour in equal measure, maintaining brand identity while bringing exciting, original ideas.
• Designing creative assets to be featured across all digital channels and ensuring regular updates are managed in conjunction with the Content Planning, CRM and Digital Marketing team to specified deadlines.
• Designing and improving of templates for creative collateral across Ted’s online channels proofing and checking all artwork and making necessary corrections to ensure creative consistency across all assets and channels.
• Communicating with different teams, including Content Planning, CRM, Front-End Development, Marketing and external partners to deliver engaging, dynamic and user-focused content pages, emails and marketing assets.
• Interpreting the Ted Baker brand online, following design guidelines and supporting the design team through campaign changeovers.
• Producing creative assets for Ted’s international territories (including but not limited to US, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Spain and Belgium) and ensuring our campaigns are personal, relevant and timely.
Tools of the Trade…
• Previous design experience in a digital or fashion environment am advantage, with an impressive portfolio to support.
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS and responsive design.
• Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite (XD, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), and fully competent in Mac OS.
• An innovator with a passion for fashion retail and digital design across multiple channels.
• A creative thinker and problem solver with exception attention to detail.
• An excellent communicator who is able to work with people at all levels.
• User focused with a passion for new technologies and design trends.
• Ability to take on constructive feedback, action changes and a willingness to learn and grow your role.
• Results orientated with good commercial awareness.
• Able to work on multiple projects, in a fast-paced environment.
Authentic: We have the freedom to be our ‘best self’, being true to ourselves and others
Kind: We try to do the right thing: for each other, our communities, our planet and for Ted
Curious: We are hungry to explore, innovate and think differently
Courageous: We have the confidence to be brave, have fun and discover the unexpected
Inclusive: We embrace and respect individuality and celebrate difference & diversity
Ted Baker is committed to equal opportunities and embraces diversity, understanding the needs and benefits of a balanced, inclusive workforce. We do not tolerate any harassment or discrimination towards any of our candidates or employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.