We are looking for a Treatment Designer/Creative to work across our existing and prospective client portfolio.
The ideal candidate is experienced in working closely with animation directors to deliver trend-setting solutions to existing creative briefs. They will have a keen eye for design and a passion for storytelling, filmmaking.
The candidate will enjoy immersing themselves in the varied worlds of our diverse clients whilst delivering innovative treatment presentations for a wide variety of animation technique as well as tasked with extensive visual research. They will be organised and proficient at completing tasks to a deadline.
This role is hybrid with 3 days in our London office.
• Plan and design engaging treatments with a strong emphasis on visual storytelling.
• Build a visual library of different animation techniques, cast suggestions and photography
• Contribute to regular brainstorming sessions with Creative Director and wider team.
• Work with internal marketing material, developing regular newsletters and studio reels.
• Work close with animation directors and the creative crew, ready to help with animation concept creation.
• This job have a potential opportunity to develop skills in working with styleframe designs.
• Experience working with motion designers an advantage.
• Google Slides/ Keynote/ Canva and other presentation tools/software.
• Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Understanding of and experience with editing software (Adobe Premiere).
• File sharing tools like Google Docs, Dropbox etc.
• Great typographic skills and a meticulous eye for detail.
• Ability to present work in a clear, confident, and engaging way
• A passion and in-depth knowledge of emerging trends in design and an eye for art direction.
• Happy working independently as well as part of a team.
Desirable but not essential:
• Ability to help with style frame/ character design
• Basic knowledge of animation software (After Effects)