Pentagram is looking for a highly creative midweight Graphic Designer to join Luke Powell and Jody Hudson-Powell’s team working remotely to start but eventually/pandemic permitting at their London office.
We’re looking to fill the role of a designer who has a design practise in creating beautiful visual identities rooted in strategy and with a strong conceptual core. A developed skill set in any or all of the following is an asset: art direction, typography and motion design.
We work across a variety of sectors with a mixture of companies at all stages of growth primarily on brand design, including tech, AI, gaming, finance, entertainment, culture and fashion and this position within our team plays a key role in the success of our work. Our current core team is made up of two creative directors, two project managers, three designers and one 3D/motion designer. We’re a collaborative team and this role will be a good fit for someone who thrives working both in a group and singularly from idea generation through to design development, formatting and delivery.
Our team have strong technical skills, an ability to problem solve and think strategically and depending on the role, we use various software to bring their ideas to fruition, including Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Glyphs, Cinema 4d, Figma, CSS and JS amongst others.
We are actively seeking applications from qualified individuals and groups who are under-represented in the workplace, whether in relation to religion, ethnicity, age, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation or disability. On this occasion we are only able to accept applications from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK. We appreciate and review all applications but will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
• Medicash: a private healthcare plan which provides reimbursement of some medical expenses (inc. dental, eye tests, etc.)
• Life Assurance
• 20 days holidays a year pro rata (plus 8 bank holiday)
• Full term contract with a six months probation from start date
• Competitive salary
• Fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
• Natural people skills with good presentation skills and an ability to identify growth opportunities with clients
• Strong sense of crafting and getting things right, with the ability to prioritise and determine when iterating and refining can be left for later
• Any knowledge and skills in the following are desirable although not essential: Glyphs, AfterEffect, Cinema 4D, HTML, CSS and JS knowledge