Based in London and trusted around the world, Scriberia empowers our clients in the age of visual communication. Through animation, illustration, scribing, graphic facilitation and storytelling, our award-winning team offers a fast, flexible, creative service. With the power of pictures, we enable organisations of all shapes and sizes to define and share ideas, tell stories, align teams and engage new audiences.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We know that recruiting people from diverse backgrounds encourages our team to be vibrant, creative and think differently. Our goal is for our team to be reflective of the demographics of London. We welcome difference, be it ethnicity, religion, age, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation or disability. Any candidate who identifies as D/deaf, disabled or neurodivergent or as a person of colour, and who can demonstrate they have the essential skills and experience required for the role is guaranteed an interview.
Last year Scriberia signed up to Business in the Community's Race at Work Charter, a commitment to always put capability before race and to take action that supports ethnic minority career progression.
A Producer/Project Manager who has a passion for visual communications and events is needed to join our award winning studio. At Scriberia we utilise the power of pictures to tell stories and share ideas.
We are looking for a self-motivated communicator and organiser to join our team of producers, with particular responsibility for our work at live events. Ideally you will know about planning and running events, and will be excited by the potential of scribing to enhance the participants’ experience at conferences, workshops and meetings. You will have experience in project and client management, excellent attention to detail and will thrive in a collaborative environment. The ideal candidate will have an interest in all of Scriberia’s services and will be able to proactively cross-sell services and support the wider team.
The Producer/Project Manager will provide a crucial link between our clients and our creative team, demonstrating the flexibility required to manage the needs and expectations of both. They will also be approachable, methodical, proactive and practical, able to think on their feet and have the adaptability needed to respond to ever-changing client and studio needs.
- Project management: schedule projects, manage multiple workflows, organise logistics and liaise with in-house creatives, freelancers and other suppliers.
- Have a good awareness of all of the work Scriberia is engaged in, and be mindful of any clashes or resource issues that might arise.
- Administering contracts, estimates and schedules for clients.
- Keeping project files complete and up to date.
- Review briefs with the Creative Director and Production team in order to plan resources as required.
- Work with the Finance Manager to chase payment and ensure all invoices for external suppliers and freelancers are paid promptly.
- Client communications: dealing with new enquiries in liaison with the Account Management team.
- Oversee the full lifecycle of projects, and communicate with clients throughout; managing feedback, approvals, timings and budget conversations.
- Join the team in meetings, calls and pitches, maintaining excellent communication with clients throughout the project.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the requirements and needs of different clients and their brands, their definitions and their core characteristics.
- Creativity: know how to relay and present creative concepts successfully to the client, and possess the ability to respond to unique challenges with creative solutions.
- Assisting the Senior Producer in preparing proposals when required.
Person Specification – Essential
- 2 yrs + experience in a client-facing capacity, ideally within the creative sector.
- Understanding of production techniques and the creative process.
- The ability to coordinate teams and suppliers to deliver high-quality work, on time and on budget.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask.
- An enthusiastic and can-do attitude – we are after a real team-player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to learn new skills quickly and be flexible according to the demands of our studio and clients.
- Excellent organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Planning skills are essential, being able to take a project from start to finish.
- Excellent written, verbal and IT communication skills.
- Confident and assertive.
- Tactful and diplomatic.
- You must be able to represent our company well on the phone, via email and in person.
- Awareness of current industry trends.
- Able to commute to our London King’s Cross studio at least once a week.
- Supporting the business in other areas will be required from time to time so it is important that you are prepared to be flexible in line with the demands placed on the business.
Person Specification – Desirable
- Good working knowledge of CRM systems (ideally Hubspot).
- Good working knowledge of project management systems (ideally Hive).
- Good knowledge of G-suite.
- Adobe user.
- Previous experience in the events industry.
£25,000 - 30,000 pa depending on experience.
What else is there to know?
● Start date: ASAP
● 4-month probation
● Standard working hours 9:30 - 5:30 with 1 hour lunch break
● Creative environment, exciting learning and development programme, health insurance scheme
● The role will be a mix of remote and office working. We offer flexibility for regular home working, as long as you are a UK resident and are able to travel to London for team and client meetings. When working remotely, you will need to work from a private area so confidentiality is maintained.