London based design agency Otherway, are currently looking for a middleweight graphic designer with 5+ years experience, to join our multi-disciplined team. We are looking for someone with a proven ability to create exceptional ideas-based work. You must be confident working within a team, from briefing through to final delivery, equally being comfortable on still and film shoots from creating and visualising initial art direction to assisting on the shoots themselves.
Our clients range from new start-ups to established global brands across all design disciplines digital, packaging, branding, animation, marketing and advertising, we are looking for someone that can turn their hand confidently to these areas. Experience of working closely with clients and strong communication skills are a must.
Other skills we’re looking for are:
– Good experience and confidence working across print and digital
– Passion for animation, photography and film
– Strong knowledge of typography
– Be highly organised
– A passion for craft and detail
– Have a high level of understanding using Adobe Creative Suite
– Great at working collaboratively within a team
– Driven, enthusiastic and very pro-active
– Comfortable with presenting work to clients
Launched in 2013, Otherway is a strategically-led brand communications company. We create, refresh and invest in brands. Our knowledge of how to connect with a new generation of consumers is where our strengths lie. We focus on the ideation of new brands and the redefinition of existing brands to create the most compelling customer experiences. Based in central London our 45 person multi-disciplined team is made up of strategists, designers, copywriters and producers – all full of smart ideas and a shared purpose to help our clients and partners succeed. We work in two ways – either collaboratively with marketing teams, or directly into entrepreneurs and investment companies as equity partners.
– 25 days holiday allowance
– Free lunch Tuesday,Wednesdays and Thursdays
– A lovely stocked beer/wine fridge for Fridays
– Healthy fruit, drinks and breakfast
How to apply
If you’re interested in creating new ventures and transforming established brands, please drop us a line firstname.lastname@example.org
Include a (short) intro about what you can bring to Otherway, CV and for where relevant a PDF / link to your work.
Look forward to hearing you.