This is a great opportunity to join our growing team.
- Overseeing projects and liaising with clients on a day-to-day basis to ensure projects run smoothly.
- Organising client feedback
- Active tracking and awareness of project/client status
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Providing pro-active leadership that encourages teams to perform to the best of their ability
- Presenting fresh and innovative ideas to clients
- Focusing on growing and developing existing client relationships and helping to generate new business.
- Using your knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the agency in the most productive direction
You will be required to demonstrate a wide range of skills and abilities, including:
- A solid background in branding, design and marketing campaigns across print and digital platforms
- Attention to detail and budget management
- Experience in professional client relationship management
- Be highly self-motivated
- Able to plan at a senior level
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- The ability to work as an authoritative figure in a busy team
- A positive, can-do attitude
What we’ll offer:
- Flexible WFH policy (the ability to work from home and/or our London office)
- Training and development opportunities
- Rewarding work and the scope to grow creatively and professionally
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who has proven agency experience and the right personality to work within our team.
How to apply
If you think this is the opportunity for you then please send a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com
Salary dependent on experience
We look forward to hearing from you.
400 is B Corp accredited
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage job applications from all sections of the community. We endeavour to interview the most suitable candidates for each position, regardless of sex, race, nationality, age, disability, religion, marital status or sexual orientation.