We live in a world where companies who have a vision for a more sustainable future, and a plan to turn that vision into reality, succeed.
In fact, they don’t just succeed, they become trendsetters. They help change entire industries, inspire movements and make our planet a healthier and happier place to inhabit.
So where do we come in? Enviral helps create and communicate social and environmental messages. We evolve companies’ sustainability strategies and engage audiences through remarkable communications. We’re not a traditional agency, and frankly put, we never want to be. We want to shake-up business as usual, lead by example and help put purpose-driven companies firmly in the spotlight. Interested? Then read on...
So what are Enviral’s Mission, Vision & Values?
Our Vision: We want to live in a world where all brands prioritise people and the planet
Our Mission: Our mission is to effectively communicate purpose to the world
Our Values: Adventurous, curious, purposeful, kind, strategic
Do you have a passion for making a positive impact on the world through bold, well-informed communications? Do you get a kick out of delving into briefs and building a well thought out and considered digital, social first strategy? Do you love analysing data to spot insights and opportunities?
Well, look no further, this might just be the job for you…
Enviral is at an exciting stage of growth and we’re looking for a dedicated Communications Strategist and Planner that isn’t afraid to shake up the digital marketing and content landscape. We’re looking for someone with a deep knowledge of digital, with a social-first approach and who loves diving into the strategy to develop dynamic, agile and tactical plans.
We’re looking for someone who has successfully worked up to a senior level within an agency or client-relevant position; and has the ability to understand the changing nature of the marketing landscape, whilst also having a passion to work with boundary-pushing, ethically-minded clients.
This role would be full-time in our awesome Bristol office.
We highly encourage anyone of any background, age or gender, BIPOC or LGBTQ+ to apply for this role. We pride ourselves on being an inclusive company.
What the role entails:
- Digging into, or co-creating briefs with the client to define objectives and spot opportunities. Then, turning these briefs into well-considered, clearly presented plans.
- Creating strategic communication plans with a digital focus, presenting them confidently to clients and managing them through to delivery and reporting on performance.
- Working on multiple clients & projects, with the ability to think quickly but ensuring it’s bang on strategy.
- Being proactive, identifying and presenting communication ideas to clients before they even know they need them.
- Conducting competitor landscape research, developing and facilitating workshops
- Encouraging an environment of creativity, pushing the team and our awesome clients to strive to go that one step further in seeing the bigger picture of purpose.
- Creating full briefs for the creative & digital team to provide them with the key information they need to translate insights and strategy into engaging, creative communications for clients.
- Supporting colleagues with client meetings, working sessions & workshop preparations, including the creation or amendments of presentations made in the Adobe Suite (InDesign knowledge is important, but we can upskill you in this space if it’s new to you).
- Supporting new business opportunities within the company, helping to build the digital strategy from ideation to drafting proposal documents and preparing and presenting pitches.
- Manage, mentor, challenge, and develop Enviral junior employees by demonstrating outstanding role model behaviour
- Develop a growth mindset to change the world through our clients and our own campaigns
- Working with the Project Manager and Account Director to develop purpose-driven projects, monitor the social and environmental impact & performance, and ensure excellence in delivery at all times
- Staying on top of the latest trends within the digital & sustainability comms landscape, assist the wider team in digesting, distilling and packaging this information so it's easily accessible to clients and colleagues
- Maintain a detailed awareness of relevant market trends affecting the accounts, whilst continuously being curious about how these can be implemented with client work
You will thrive in Enviral if you have:
- Proven multi-channel strategic experience (Digital content, digital PR, CRM, Social)
- The ability to create, build, present & deliver strategic plans with a digital focus
- Have a great understanding of marketing and how it can all connect to make awesome communications and grow brands
- Love being in the know about digital trends and embracing new platforms, channels etc
- A passion for purpose, a positive attitude and a drive to make a difference
- A desire to be curious & adventurous on behalf of our clients
- An organised self-starter attitude with the ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure in a small, fast-paced, creative agency environment
- An eye for well-branded presentations and internal communications
- Have an always-on mentality in regards to sustainability, networking and new business on behalf of Enviral
- Have a clear passion and need to change the world
- Bring a spirit of entrepreneurialism, positive energy and inspiration to the workplace to live within our five core values: Adventurous, Curious, Strategic, Kind and Purposeful
- Be a self-starter and has the ability and desire to thrive overseeing client relationships in a fast-paced environment
- Bring a ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done well
- Show a passion to occasionally wear different hats in our small but growing agency
- Be switched on, outgoing and happy to contribute ideas in brainstorms, meetings and our day to day company culture
At Enviral we’re looking for someone with the skills and experience:
- We’re looking for someone with 4+ years of experience in an agency, freelance or client-side in relevant positions
- A proven track record of delivering excellent projects for consumer brands who put purpose over profit
- An understanding of how consumer brands especially DTC brands operate in the digital landscape, as well as a general commercial understanding
- Embraces the fast-paced nature of agency life and the ability to think quickly
- An ability to think strategically about marketing & sustainability challenges, whatever the brief, audience and channel
- Experience creating and managing budgets, driving profitability and efficiency
- The ability and experience to create client/senior management standard of work, new business opportunities and deliver presentations
- Excellent proficiency in G Suite products and Adobe products
- Confident communication skills, both vocal and written
- Experience in managing multiple individuals and driving them towards excellence
- Abilities to show trends on social media, culture, sustainability and business
- A natural presence to make things happen! In being kind, always
Perks of the job..
Enviral offers a huge amount of rewards from attractive salaries, donations to either Surfers Against Sewage, Marmalade Trust, National Trust or Woodland Trust, half-day adventure options and paid activism or volunteering options. We’re also based in a creative co-working hub full of Bristol’s best creative talent with a yearly training fund and access to hundreds of creative + sustainability books.