- Full Time
- Job Posted
- Applications Close
Permanent, Full Time
Office Location: London
Woo is a first-of-its-kind, feelgood media platform and marketplace, on a mission to turn generation anxious into generation zen. Brought to you by ITV, we make wellness discoverable, aspirational and culturally relevant - through the lens of entertainment, products and storytelling.
We engage our audience with their passion points - music, fashion, activism and culture - all through a wellness lens. We take unconventional practices that are designed to improve the human experience, align them with cultural icons and deliver them in a way that feels desirable and relatable. Documentaries, reality series, endorphin-releasing videos, audio and beyond.
The Art Director plays a key role in developing the woo brand across all physical and digital touchpoints. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in brand & campaign development, art direction and creative ideation.
This person will be responsible for maintaining and advancing the woo visual brand by enforcing brand guidelines across departments, working on both editorial and video content, and continuously exploring new ways to enhance those guidelines.
- 4+ years graphic design and art direction experience with an established digital company or online media publication
- Experience empowering, managing, mentoring, and developing designers
- Extensive knowledge and familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Keynote, Figma, Google apps, etc
- A strong balance of identity design, typography, layout skills
- Ability to art direct motion design from storyboarding through animation
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from disabled people and as a Disability Confident Leader if you meet the minimum criteria for a role and you have declared that you are disabled, we’ll guarantee you’ll get to the next stage* (minimum criteria above).
- Excellent leadership skills
- Immersed and knowledgeable in design culture, past and present
- Ability to understand the scope and needs of a project or campaign, and to execute at a high level
We're happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application & selection process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything... our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.