Our client is one of the most innovative and renowned music technology companies in the world. With offices in the UK and US, and team members from right across the globe, they have been transforming the landscape of music tech for over a decade.
If you are into music technology, they will need no introduction.
Their London studio is currently on the lookout for a creative and versatile Graphic and Digital Designer to join their Communications Design Team on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities will include:
• devise and execute concepts for consumer and product campaigns
• own projects from concept through to delivery
• contribute to the visual direction of the company’s campaigns and communications
• work alongside the marketing team on briefs
• create design assets for print ads, brochures, web design, web ads, 3D renders, social media, video and more
• assist on the design for advertising, point of sale, and events
• Graphic and digital design experience, at an agency or in-house brand side
• Experience in Web & Social Ads, Web Design, Print
• Ability to deliver projects from concept through to delivery
• Excellent typography, colour, and layout
• Proficiency in Adobe Suite and Sketch essential
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of UX
• Knowledge of 3D software
• Photography skills
To apply, please send your portfolio and CV without delay.
This is a permanent role.
Remote work for now (in London office when possible again).
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will try and reply to all.
Stay looped in to hear more: www.twitter.com/wearepeas
And here: www.instagram.com/peas.london
And here: https://wearepeas.com/creative-design
How to apply