- Hybrid and flexible working policy
- Career development opportunities with dedicated L&D budget
- A working environment that champions ED&I
- Disability Confident Committed employer
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare, Pension and Cycle to Work schemes
- Employee discounts e.g. gym memberships
- Global office locations
- Vibrant agency environment with regular social and wellbeing activities
- Internal employee forum
About the IMA-HOME Creative team
We are one autonomous, cross-functional creative team.
An environment driven by people, not process.
Thinking independently. Working collectively.
Generating and delivering creative solutions.
In any space, on any screen.
That aren’t just world-class, but live and last in the real world.
Summary of the Designer role
We’re looking for a talented, conceptual mid-weight Designer with at least 3 years experience under your belt. You’ll have an obsession for design craft and a passion for how brands use design to communicate and engage audiences across the spectrum of channels, including print, digital and social content across a range of clients and sectors. You’ll follow the latest trends and show experience in a wide range of design disciplines and techniques.
Sound like your cup of tea? Apply here to become our next Designer.
IMA-HOME actively encourages applications from disabled people and will provide any reasonable adjustments required for you to interview with us
How to apply
Please apply with your cv and portfolio via the link!