We are Cre8te. The property branding and marketing specialists. Based near London Bridge and founded in 2008, We’re a close-knit team working with a diverse client base across the property sector.
We are looking for a bright, creative, and driven mid-weight designer to join our design team. You will be working on a range of branding, digital and print design projects, including creative concepts in response to briefs from our clients. This role is perfect for someone who is keen to get stuck in, develop and shine.
At least four years’ creative design studio experience – with the following attributes:
• A portfolio of coherent creative marketing ideas and campaigns.
• Show evidence of a keen eye for detail, typography, and layout design.
• Have the ability to clearly articulate ideas.
• Creative web and digital design with the user in mind (HTML programming not necessary but a bonus).
• Creative marketing ideas beyond print and digital – motion graphics, on floor marketing etc.
• Confident in presenting ideas to clients and the team.
• All the standard Creative Cloud skillset.
• Commercial property experience, a bonus – but not essential.
• Generous holiday allowance.
• Studio closure between Christmas and New Year (work load permitting).
• Membership to our company private healthcare scheme.
• Annual Third Space gym membership.
• We have two annual get-togethers away from the studio, one in Summer and the other in Winter. They may include an activity or entertainment, but always include a delicious feast and drinks.
• Monday morning meet up to catch up on the weekend gone and plan the week ahead.
• Your development and wellbeing are important to us – if there is something that you’re interested in – talk to us and we’ll see if we can make it happen (within reason!).
How to apply
To apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you attach a CV and portfolio quoting reference: MIDWEIGHT22.
Salary based on relevant experience. This role comes with additional benefits. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we’re not able to get back to everyone.
No recruiters, thank you.