What’s The Job?
The Senior Designer will assume a senior role in the oversight & delivery of branding & packaging projects, while also working hands-on. Senior Designers may work independently or as part of a project team and often own projects from start to finish, leading a team under the direction of a Design/Creative Director. The ideal candidate thrives in a highly collaborative environment but also loves getting stuck in the details.
This is a full-time position working in-studio at the London location.
Vault49 offers an inspiring culture, competitive benefits, and reasonable working hours.
Please include a link to your portfolio in your application.
- 5+ years of design industry experience with a focus in packaging
- Strong sketching and ideation skills
- Strong conceptual thinker who produces design ideas that can stretch beyond the brief and encourages those in their team to do the same
- Ability to present work with clarity, conviction, and a clear sense of why the work answers the brief provided
- Provide effective and creative designs and/or illustrations from conception to completion as required
- Understand the creative and commercial context of brands & the markets they work in
- Produce successful packaging design solutions that demonstrate brand expertise
- Ensure that work at all stages of the process meets or exceeds the client’s objectives, challenging and interpreting feedback wherever appropriate in an intelligent, informed, and positive way
- Liaise with outside design support/suppliers/freelancers on projects when necessary
- Stay current on market trends and research as it relates to branding, design, and illustration, and share with other team members
With studios in London and New York, Vault49 brings together diverse creative minds to craft brand experience and packaging for ambitious clients. We’re a collective of strategists, designers and artists with the skills to transform brands and businesses. We do it through unexpected ideas that energize brands.
Since the beginning, we’ve found our muse at street level. We believe true creative thinking comes only from wide research and authentic inspiration. From real people and real lives. We make it our job to understand cultures, technologies and trends. It’s the intricacies and nuances that make us tick and give the brands we work with the advantage.
Thinking like entrepreneurs and experimenting like artists, we make ownable worlds that cut through and connect. We create brand experiences that make people stop, look and care.