OMSE is searching for an enthusiastic, creative and organised Account director to join our team in London at our new studio based in Shoreditch.
We are an award-winning branding studio working across a variety of sectors and disciplines. We believe that any organisation can look good and have an impact on the world around them - whether they are an up-and-coming tech company, an eclectic music venue or even a 200-year-old church in Hackney!
Currently, we are a tight-knit, highly collaborative team consisting of two creative directors, one designer, one 3D designer and one account manager. This is a very exciting time to join as we continue to grow.
As our account director, you will be the friendly face and main point of contact for our clients, ensuring all our work meets a high standard, is delivered on time and on budget.
Day to day, you will be responsible for checking in and building strong relationships with our clients, decoding new briefs and asking all the right questions to push them to go further. You’ll also play a key role in the growth of the studio through new business opportunities.
We want someone who is interested in actively developing leads to attract and find new clients, you may have some experience in this field already however it’s not essential.
Working closely with the OMSE team, you’ll manage tasks and projects from start to finish – creating scopes of work, negotiating budgets and ensuring achievable timelines with delivery exceeding client expectations.
You will also input ideas and feedback into our weekly team and client meetings, brief external partners on projects and help manage public relations and communication with the press.
All in all, you will love being part of a great studio and will help OMSE build its unique culture and industry-leading reputation against the backdrop of the wider design world.
- You’re an excellent communicator, with the enthusiasm to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- You're a proactive, self-motivated and collaborative individual, able to effectively coordinate workloads with the rest of the team and to direct external partners.
- You make a great team player, able to mentor other team members and help them grow.
- You’ve got a keen eye for detail ensuring our design meets all needs of the brief.
- You’re highly organised, with exceptional budgeting, planning and time-management skills to make sure we deliver incredible work on time and within budget.
- You’ll be driven to help us win new business and unpick new workstreams with existing clients. In fact, you’ll commit to a goal of doubling our turnover in the next 12-18months.
- You’ll help OMSE build its unique culture against the backdrop of the wider design world. This sometimes means leading team outings or events, but mainly means leading a great work culture day-to-day.
- You have a keen interest in design!
- 5+ years of experience working in an administrative/ client service role at some of the best creative agencies in the world. You’ll bring this experience, intuition and tools to help us run the business.
- A genuine opportunity for you to influence the development of this business.
- A competitive starting salary based on your experience which will evolve as you help us grow the business.
- Experience using spreadsheets (excel or Google sheets).
- Adobe CC skills are a bonus.
How to apply
Please email a PDF or a link to your site to firstname.lastname@example.org