Skylark is an independent creative technology agency based in Shoreditch. We create websites, apps, videos and animations, with an impressive portfolio - from the likes of Arsenal and Buena Vista Social Club to investment banks and the worlds’ most prestigious Antarctic tours. We’re a really friendly bunch and offer a fun and collaborative workplace for you. Diverse perspectives and experiences are critical to our success and we welcome applications from all people from all backgrounds with the experience and skills needed to perform this role.
We are looking for a self-motivated Junior Project Manager to support our Production, Design and Development teams. You will be managing your own projects and become an essential part of organising a busy agency. You’ll work end-to-end across a variety of projects ensuring that delivery is on time and of the highest quality.
You are a confident decision-maker and have a passion for getting people to communicate with each other. You are curious about the world, which pushes you to think outside the box. You have the ability to find unique solutions to everyday problems and are not afraid to fail and learn while doing so. Finally, you are a team player and are willing to learn from everyone around you.
- Account and Project management
- Task management
- Regular meetings with creative teams to solve digital puzzles
- Copy-edit and proof-read documents
- Bug testing
- Browser testing
- CMS content entry
- General admin & office tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (good grammar is a bonus)
- High computer literacy
- Experience of working across a number of projects and balancing priorities while working to tight deadlines.
- Skilled at comprehension and research, with a hands-on approach to problem solving
- A strong team player
What we offer:
- Creative, interesting projects that will challenge you
- A flexible approach to working during and post COVID
- A cool central office in the heart of Shoreditch with a lovely bunch of people
- Regular social activities
- Competitive salary + workplace pension
- Salary £24,000 - £28,000 PA depending on experience
- Training and Development funding opportunities
- Cycle-to-work scheme