Red Stone is an award-winning creative agency based in Clerkenwell, East London.
We are a tight knit team of highly experienced creatives, strategists and project managers creating brand-led communications for some of the UK’s leading organisations.
What we do
We balance award-winning creativity with meticulous planning, working with organisations to develop and execute effective strategies that tell stories, engage audiences and achieve positive results.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated middleweight designer.
With a passion to create exceptional ideas-based work, you’ll be confident at all aspects of brand development. You’ll be joining a team of talented, friendly and inspiring creatives on a diverse and exciting range of projects – from brand strategy and visual identity systems, to animations and publications.
- 3+ years working in a design studio
- Wide-ranging experience in brand identity creation and activation
- Ability to develop ideas and outstanding creative based on strategy and research
- Design of digital content, including animation and motion graphics
Your skill sets
- Determined – driven to bring outstanding creative to each project
- Collaborative – personable, proactive, with a willingness to rise to a challenge
- Responsive – ability to work on multiple projects and respond in fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable – highly skilled across Adobe Creative Suite, including After Effects
- Choice of hybrid working from January 2022
- Career development, with a training budget to further your skill set and knowledge
- Regular reviews: quarterly performance reviews and weekly one-to-ones
- Enhanced holiday entitlement after two years service
- Time off between Christmas and New Year, in addition to personal holiday entitlement
- Monthly contribution towards electricity and broadband when working remotely
- Studio lunches, social events and talks (when the situation allows).
Our people are our greatest asset, so we make sure you are supported wherever possible. You will have an equal voice in the agency and be able to contribute to Red Stone, our culture and our future successes.